Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Terminating wallpaper edge

Paint with clear finger nail polish might seal well enough.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
The masochists who owned this house before me put wallpaper in the
bathroom, including the bathtub walls. There's a very effective fan in the
bathroom, but that doesn't matter. The wallpaper in the tub area still
gets wet, and is a pain to maintain. Just outside the curtain rod, there's
a seam in a perfect spot to terminate the wallpaper and strip inward to
remove what's in the tub area. But, I'm concerned about leaving an exposed
edge that close to the source of moisture. Anyone seen any creative ideas
for covering such an edge?