Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Terminating wallpaper edge

The masochists who owned this house before me put wallpaper in the bathroom,
including the bathtub walls. There's a very effective fan in the bathroom,
but that doesn't matter. The wallpaper in the tub area still gets wet, and
is a pain to maintain. Just outside the curtain rod, there's a seam in a
perfect spot to terminate the wallpaper and strip inward to remove what's in
the tub area. But, I'm concerned about leaving an exposed edge that close to
the source of moisture. Anyone seen any creative ideas for covering such an
edge?