Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Gloves

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. uk...
Steve Lowe wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of a pair of Youngstown Carpenter Plus gloves -
size medium - anyone know of a UK supplier - with this size.

Googling comes up with a few UK suppliers BUT they only have Large and
XL on their Website.

I've filled in a webform on one suppliers site to ask if they do
medium but they haven't bothered to email me,

.Toolstation used to do the Irwin one which seem identical. I use the
Irwin ones & they are great
http://www.tool-up.co.uk/shop/diy/IR...ml?id=3wYnkT4u

I have the large & they fit my fairly small hands - how do you measure
hands? Mine are 9cm across the knuckles if that helps

Hands are measured around the knuckles at the top of the fingers, in inches.

HTH

John