mikee

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

I have no knowledge about GW's undergraduate academic record, nor do I really
care. Seriously, no man gets to be POTUS without a certain amount of smarts.
Doesn't matter whether he bought it, inherited it, or (as some say) stole it, to
me. He's got it.

Our last prez was a Rhodes scholar, a draft dodger and acted like total trailer
trash. GW may not be as articulate, nor as educated, but I like his Mom better
so I'm gonna vote for him in November anyway! So there!

Mike Eberlein (proving that emotion is everthing. Don't try and confuse me with
facts!)

Ed Huntress wrote:

"mikee" wrote in message
As if he had any choice, just like you or me.

Mike Eberlein (to quote Mark Twain: "You can pick your friends, you pick

who
you get the clap from, but you can't pick your family." Pretty sure

that's an
accurate quote, but could be wrong, maybe)

The difference between you and me, on one hand, and George W. Bush, on the
other, is that you and I aren't President...and I wouldn't want either one
of us as President, any more than George Bush. g

I am amazed at how someone can graduate from Andover and Yale, however, and
still come out semi-literate. And then, with a low-C average, get into
Harvard Business.

There are a lot of things the rich know that you and I don't, but they don't
have much to do with running the country.

Ed Huntress