Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default A GOOD Shop Vac?

The last time I bought a shop vac, I went to Sears (gasp!) and chose a
Craftsman 6hp (!) model. They were also selling Shop Vac brand and I
compared noise levels. IMO, the Craftsman was quieter. In the store
display.

I also picked up a Cleanstream filter for it while I was at it.

My previous shop vac, also a Craftsman is now out in the garage.
Still working.

But that's what's worked for me. What do you really need to do with
yours? Buy accordingly.

On 13 Dec 2006 20:57:20 -0800, wrote:

Can you recommend a good shop vac for an at-home puttering type not a
pro............price a consideration too!