Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
John Beardmore John Beardmore is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2006-12-02 19:29:48 +0000, John Beardmore said:

In message , Andy Hall writes

The only people to lose out would be the bureaucrats in the
local authority who aren't adding any value in the first place.
They should view it as an opportunity to find something gainful
to do. That would be a benefit to them as well as to the population as a whole.
Maybe in some instances, but I'm not convinced it's true in the
general case.
You haven't met many local authority employees, have you....?
Loads as it happens. But my experience seems rather different to yours.
Maybe I have high expectations....

Maybe - or maybe you just can't acknowledge that good can come from
anything that isn't the type of organisation that your ideology says
it should be.

I can and do acknowledge achievement where it is made. Unlike a lot
of people, I won't accept poor service and being promised A and having
A - B delivered.
This is why, as a nation, we are ripped off and then moan about
things but are generally not willing to take action about them.
IME, both the private and the public sectors suffer from bad service
malaise, but it is far more prevalent in the public sector.

But none of this happy rant says anything specific about the matter in
hand.

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore