mikee

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

As if he had any choice, just like you or me.

Mike Eberlein (to quote Mark Twain: "You can pick your friends, you pick who
you get the clap from, but you can't pick your family." Pretty sure that's an
accurate quote, but could be wrong, maybe)

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Dan Caster" wrote in message
m...
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20520

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

College:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a
cheerleader.

Hmmm. The same college that Kerry attended and belonged to the same
frat that Kerry joined.

Why didn't you include graduate schools? Harvard Business School.

That is what I love about Democrats claiming that Bush is not bright.
Graduated from one of the most prestigious colleges and attended one
of the better business schools.

Here's a reality check for you, Dan: What do you think about your chances of
being accepted to Harvard Business if you graduated from Yale with a low C?
That is, if your parents aren't wealthy and your dad isn't a Congressman.

George W. Bush's smartest move was in choosing his parents very well.

Ed Huntress