Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
william kossack william kossack is offline

Default Cole Jaws

normally you take off the other jaws and mount the cole jaws.

Trying to remember mine came with longer screws that permitted me to
mount the regular jaws on top of the cole jaws.

any good hardware store should be able to provide them or you could call
Tim at the service center

Woodborg wrote:
Hi
I finally recieved my cole jaws for the supernova 2 chuck. My question
to you all is; do you keep them on and then mount the normal jaws onto
the cole jaws or take em off after use.
I ask this as they have written on them, not to exceed 600rmp but tell
you to mount the normal jaws on them, but if you then spindle turn with
them on at 2000rmp...........
Mark