Ed Huntress

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"Dan Caster" wrote in message
m...
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

GEORGE W. BUSH
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20520

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

College:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a
cheerleader.

Hmmm. The same college that Kerry attended and belonged to the same
frat that Kerry joined.

Why didn't you include graduate schools? Harvard Business School.

That is what I love about Democrats claiming that Bush is not bright.
Graduated from one of the most prestigious colleges and attended one
of the better business schools.

Here's a reality check for you, Dan: What do you think about your chances of
being accepted to Harvard Business if you graduated from Yale with a low C?
That is, if your parents aren't wealthy and your dad isn't a Congressman.

George W. Bush's smartest move was in choosing his parents very well.

Ed Huntress