Posted to alt.home.repair
Chrissy Wellard Chrissy Wellard is offline

Default OT....Fixing yard

We had a snow storm last Thursday/Friday. I live across the street from
a culdesac, where it "T's" into a main street in the allotment.

Besides waking up to almost a foot of snow, the tree lawn or some call
the devil strip had been plowed. At the stop sign for the culdesac,
there was a pile of salt a few inches deep, with a trail leading over to
the tree lawn. As of Sunday, all the snow had melted, we went from one
extreme to another. I have this area approx. 100' long by 2' wide where
the plow ran.

I called the city on Monday, and they said they would get back to me.
Here it is Wednesday, and I called them again. I was told it probably
wasn't the plow driver. UGH! There's still salt at the stop sign, and
there's still a trail leading over to the tree lawn.

Anyways, I have to put this plowed up sod back in place. What's the best
way to go about it? I was thinking about calling a lawn service, but
don't know if anyone would want to attempt to fix this mess. I really
believe the city should fix it, apparently they're not in the habit of
admitting their mistakes.

Thanks