Posted to alt.home.repair
Ben Phlat Ben Phlat is offline

Default How to hire sheetrockers

On 13 Dec 2006 04:47:48 -0800, "galacon"

I would never do the mudding myself but just hanging drywall is pretty
easy IMO. Plan on doing 1400 sq ft. of my basement this winter...

Yah- the hanging isn't so bad...

What no one has mentioned is the EXTREME HASSLE of getting the sh*t in
the friggin' basement in the first place LOL

That's when you REALLY need a strong back and weak mind!

http://www.goalelectrical.com

When I built my house I had 242 sheets delivered, that's 12' sheets
and it was supposed to rain that night. Never worked so hard in my
life than getting all that inside and of course the rain did not
happen, ;-(

--Ben