Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default (cargo?) WARM HEAVY work-pants? (google not much help)

David Combs wrote:
Am looking for heavy-duty **warm** work-pants, and can't
so far find much somewhat near the top of a google search.

I live in the north country and always buy Carhardtt brand. there are
many imitators that do a good job, however. I have a lot of carhardtt
stuff and swear by it. They offer pants, overalls, coveralls, and
shirts in both unlined and quilted versions. they are not cheap but
are the best. They are the most rugged work clothes ever. It is
possible to wear out a pair of Carhartts, but not easy. Most of
their work clothes are union made in the USA. I buy mine online at:

http://www.getzs.com/store/customer/home.php

They have the complete line and have been reliable for me. Don't know
about where you live but around here Fleet Farm is the local source for
Carhardtt. Other outdoor stores like Cabelas and Gander Mountain also
stock it.