Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default (cargo?) WARM HEAVY work-pants? (google not much help)

In article , (Doug Miller) wrote:
re else.

Bottom line: anything that's reasonably well insulated, with a barrier to keep
out wind, will keep you warm. When I'm deer hunting, I wear coveralls
insulated with Thinsulate Ultra, and they keep me *very* warm -- despite the
fact that deer hunting in the Midwest is a largely sedentary activity that
consists mostly of sitting in a stand waiting for deer. You'll presumably be
active while wearing work pants, so your need for insulation is
correspondingly less than mine. My hunting coveralls are made by Walls; I
don't know if they make outdoor work clothing too, but most manufacturers of
hunting clothing do.

Try searching at cabelas.com or basspro.com

Update -- Walls definitely *does* make insulated work wear. I just saw a guy
wearing some when I picked up some building supplies this afternoon.

--
Regards,