Default Cutting or punching square holes in steel sheet?

"William" skrev i en meddelelse

DAM that's a funny size Square!! Greenlee makes a RECTANGULAR punch

46X92mm
( pt # 60068 ) and it will punch 3.5mm steel but in that size requires a
hydraulic punch driver for use on that thick of material. The round is

not
a problem, they will also make you a custom size punch if you need

exactly
50X100 but I bet they are $$$$$
William....

The 46*92 mm punch is the closest thing yet, but I need the width to be 108
mm ( I posted the excact dimensions somehwere in this thread )..

That hydraulic punch driver.. any clue on cost ?.... Would it be possible to
use one of those cheap hydraulic press thingies like this one?
http://www.biltema.dk/products/produ...?iItemId=17854 ( can get
this one for about 150$ wich I find cheap )... It is rated for 5 tons..

Square vs Rectangular :Just shows that I shouldnt post messages in a foreign
language when I got up at 4 am and worked for 12 hours :-)

/peter