Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem Markem is offline

Default Next planer upgrade, installed a Wixey digital height gauge (w/pics)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:53:08 -0800, "David F. Eisan"
wrote:

I used to have difficulty sneaking up specific thicknesses, but this gauge
should allow me to just set cutterhead and get the job done.

I installed one on a DeltaTP300, not happy over the long haul. I need
to make the mounting of it more solid the sticky foam tape did not
hold up well over time. A solid mechanical mount would be best. Have
not got around to it though, round tuits I have though.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618