Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kellyj00@gmail.com is offline

Default TV

why do you want an HD? I personally prefer the standard definition
36" tube tv's... that you can get for aroun $300.

Remember, even with an HDTV, you must have an hdtv signal... which
requires Digital Cable or a Satellite dish... and even then only a few
programs are broadcast in HD.

HD isn't big enough yet, unless you're a sports nut and have more money
than you know what to do with, don't get an HDTV.

Also, if you get a rear-projection or Plasma type, you'll want the
extended warranty...sure it costs an extra $300, but statistically,
your bulb in the rear-projection will burn out in 3 years and it costs
over $300 for the part.

The CRT (old school tube TV's) and LCD are the only way to go. If you
bought any other type though, I'll be over to watch the game as they do
have an incredible picture.

If you have any poo, fling it now.