Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Joseph Joseph is offline

Default shrink wrap tubing can handle high heat ?

Hi Folks

I am wondering if anybody know if shrink wrap tubing can maintain its
structural integrity under high heat life cycle.

By this I mean after you have shrank it around a wire, can it still
survive if its in a high heat environment, say inside the car engine
compartment. I want to tidy up the wirings in the engine compartment
of a car to isolate grounding problems. I am hoping to use shrink wrap
tubings to insulate all the lose electrical signal wires. Any idea?
TIA