Posted to rec.woodworking
Howard Howard is offline

Default Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC

Since I live about ten miles from Wynne I first called and then went
over there to pickup a filter for my Penn State DC. Dick Wynne was
very helpful in discussing the pro/cons and he also had a good line of
6" flex tubing that came in handy. Just e-mail him for suggestions.

On Dec 12, 10:00 pm, "cc" wrote:
For those that have the 1200 CFM rated DC from HF (yea, I know
already), has anyone tried replacing the top bag with the Wyne
cartridge? Several threads recommend this to increase filtration area.
What part # did you use and why (there are multiple ones that could
work).

thanks for all helpful comments