Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default wc siphon

I always hang that refill tube on the outside of the stand pipe anyway.
They usually don't need it for bowl refill.

--
Steve Barker

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
. ..

I didn't want to wait, so I fixed the problem by sliding a couple of three
inch long pieces of wire solder inside the refill tubing, which cut the
flow down ebough to eliminate the problem. They're still in there and as
far as I can tell there's more than enough refill water supplied to fill
the bowl as high as it will go.

Maybe you've got a like situation?

Jeff

--