Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Another Termite Question

NSN wrote:
My neighbor just had his house perimeter and garage treated for a
small termite infestation. The chemical used was Dragnet. I thought
that Termidor was the best chemical to use for a contact type
termiticide. Does anyone out there have an opinion on the subject.

I did Google both but can find no article that compares the two.

Norm

Maybe this will help:
http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/entomolog...0/444-500.html
Try to keep abreast of this myself. My neighbor had them and
fortunately they killed the colony with a juvenile harmone treatment.
Otherwise I was seeing them in stumps in my yard.
Now they are all gone. If your colony is still around, you may want to
do something yourself.

Frank