Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B Steve B is offline

Default Will I die doing this?

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:04:24 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote

What is MGD?

Miller Genuine Draft

You SHOULD spit that out!

CWM

To each his own. I did find a Mexican beer I liked while in Mazatlan,
though. Pacifico Claro, and there's a brewery right there in Mazatlan.

When I was in high school, the biology teacher passed out strips of paper.
He then told everyone to put them in their mouths. About half of the
people, me included, spat them out, some gagging. It tasted nasty. All
the
others sat there chomping on their paper, tasting nothing.

Lots of variations in taste. Look at any paint sample rack.

Steve

Was Mazatlan also the place where you lost your sense of humor?

CWM

No. My virginity. For the 34,894,344th time...........