Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Fearn Don Fearn is offline

Default Hammer Drill Recommendations Sought

I think it was "CWLee" who stated:

My adult son, the amateur handyman, told me he
would like a hammer drill for Xmas. I asked him what
brand/size/model/style/color/etc and he said he didn't know
enough to make an intelligent choice. So, I'm asking you
guys to see if there is any consensus on what to get.

All serious comments and recommendations appreciated.

I have a Bosch. I've NEVER been disappointed with any Bosch power
tool.
--
"Trust me, there is NO way to nonchalantly conceal the fact that you have a
power tool in your head, no matter what you do." -- El Gato