Posted to alt.home.repair
Paulaner Paulaner is offline

Default Hardwood flooring nailer

I agree. I bought a nice Bostitch from amazon and I'll just put it on
eBay someday in the future.

I rented one from HD and decided that owning and reselling gave me the
time to do the job right (or just slowly .

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:18:38 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Bernie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am about to start a couple of Bruce 3/4 inch hardwood
floor projects (2 homes). I want to purchase a nailer, but do not want
to spend $500.00 or more for the pneumatic type. I can get the manual
type for considerably less. I have never used the manual type before.
What's the trade off? Will the manual type do the job as well?

Tradeoff is physical labor. Buy the pneumatic and sell it on ebay when you
are done.