Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Will I die doing this?

When it come right down to it; we are all going to die of something, if
you enjoy it, do it. If it was all that lethal of a combination, you
wouldn't be here talking about it. Might I suggest a cordless phone,
they are addictive, and other than getting lost and needing a battery
every few years, they have little in the way of a downside. NiMi
batteries pretty well solve the battery issue, and many have a find
handset feature that rings them till you track them down.