Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default How to hire sheetrockers

Why do you need to hire someone? Just curious to know what troubles you ran
into doing it yourself.

"46erjoe" wrote in message
I'm not about to sheetrock my downstairs basement project. Learned the
hard way how tough that is. So, I need to hire a sheetrocker. Where do
I find one?

And how do I determine what a good price is? I want him to bring in
all the supplies. No ceilings, just exactly 8' high walls

Priced by the square ft? Man hours? I can measure the wall square
footage.

Should I pay him maybe half at start-up and the rest when I'm
satisfied he's done a good job.

How long should it take for him to do one large family room and one
mid-sized bedroom?

Thanks.