Posted to alt.home.repair
krw krw is offline

Default Hardwood flooring nailer

In article om,
says...
I am about to start a couple of Bruce 3/4 inch hardwood
floor projects (2 homes). I want to purchase a nailer, but do not want
to spend $500.00 or more for the pneumatic type. I can get the manual
type for considerably less. I have never used the manual type before.
What's the trade off? Will the manual type do the job as well?

I had a bunch of siding to do so bought a siding nailer on eBay. I
planned to turn it around when I was done (along with a half a box
of stainless nails), but haven't yet. There are a bunch of
"flooring staplers" on eBay.

Or:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...af?itemnumber=
93197