Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Electric nailer

On 11 Dec 2006 17:15:34 -0800, "SBH" wrote:

I have been wanting a nailer for home use, but do not really care for a
pneumatic one since I would need to drag a hose and compressor around.
I have seen some electric brad nailers, which handle different lengths
of nails, for decent prices. What are the differences between an
electric and pneumatic nailer?

Thanks

The electric ones don't work well. You are better off with a hammer
and nail set--no jambs, no cords, no expensive nails to buy, and it's
less than $600 unless you're the government. A pneumatic nailer will
work well with the smallest compressor, or even a portable tank.