Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Electric ceramic range

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:08:35 -0600, "joemd7"
wrote:

I have a hotpoint ceramic range model # rb787wb1ww . The oven and broiler
do not work . When I try to use them my preheat light starts blinking and
I get an f3 error message . The range is about 6 years old and if it is
going to be expensive to fix I would rather buy a new one .

Thanks

Does the manual say what F3 means? Is the Hotpoint website helpful?

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask be to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster