Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kellyj00@gmail.com is offline

Default I have seen the light!

I really think that Home Depot and Lowe's are aimed at entirely
different markets.
The differences in inventory can be seen in building product
inventories / aesthetic ceiling fans light fixtures.

Also, it seems like here the folks at Lowe's are more willing to help,
so if you know what you're doing you don't need someone over your
shoulder every 15 minutes.

Then again, I went to home depot right after work one night to buy a
load center in my slacks and neck tie...some folks who were very very
lost asked me if I worked there. I replied "No, sorry...but you must
really need some help if you're asking another passer by...what's up?"
They were having trouble deciding which light switches would replace
their broken rotary dimmer switch.

They belonged at Lowe's.