Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Which Screwfix(?) mitre saw?

I'll soon by embarking on fitting new skirting to an entire 3-bedroomed
house, and want to buy a mitre saw to make the task easier. Last time I
had to do this job I just used a marking gauge and pencil, and want to
save some time... I'll be using 4" MDF skirting, just standard 45-degree
external mitres.

I don't see much point in a power saw for the amount of work (or should
I be looking at them?), as obviously the majority of corners will be
internal and not mitred. I note three different models at Screwfix for
between 15 and 25 quid.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId=A335557&ts=69348

I'm not sure of the difference between them - anyone familiar with them?
Which is the best for what I want?

Cheers
David