Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc

Default Lasrejet toner up the duff? Or summat else..

My Laserjet 6P has developed a rather faint print..especially at te left
hand edge..and seems to be having some sort of double vision..extra
black text has a faint shadow about 1mm to the right of the actual print..

before I stump up ££££ on a new toner cartridge - and this one is fairly
new.. is it summat else? Fuser? Not that I really know what that is or
how to change it..

Cam.misc respondees please crosspost to UK.D-I-Y since clara net is
still borked as far as cam.misc goes..