Bray Haven

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

I believe calling the situation in Iraq "sucessful" would be a bit of a
stretch. The initial assult was impressively successful but it was done
with a military left to Bush by Clinton administration.

One thing I will say for lawyers. They lie a whole lot better than the
Dubya does.

Yer Right Glen, he doesn't lie at all. So he wouldn't do it well would he
). And all the worlds military experts agree that the iraq campaign will be
studied in war colleges for decades to come for it's brilliant precision, speed
& total success at overrunning a well entrenched military force. Whether you
and the (other) bleeding heart libs agree or not, it's a fact.
Greg Sefton