Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Sorting Garbage (was Siting of panels for solar water heating)

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:58:22 GMT someone who may be Alan Connor
wrote this:-

On uk.environment, in , "Andy Hall" wrote:

To sort materials automatically...

That would be something worthwhile striving for rather than
wasting millions of peoples' time sorting crap.

Here we see yet another reason why the environmental movement
is a failu Laziness. Extreme laziness.

The 'environmentalists' won't even take the time to sort their
garbage.

Nice try.

However, you have got the wrong end of the stick.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh