jim rozen

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

In article FLSUb.32776$u_6.7595@lakeread04, Glenn Ashmore says...

I came home with the same opinion that Kerry did. A whole bunch of us
did. I just didn't have the guts to express it publicly and didn't like
most of the people who did but I would if anybody asked. I think it is
not just a right but a responsibility for citizens to speak up when they
see something being done wrong by the government. Even McNamara now
admits that the war was a mistake. Are we to punish Kerry now for being
right while honoring a man who partied his way through his National
Guard deferment?

Well, you sure can't call him a draft dodger, his pop
bought W a slot in the national guard, fair and square.
Not that he followed through on the appointment of course.
I think that's where the draft dodger fingers start
pointing.

Jim

please reply to: