Posted to rec.woodworking
A.M. Wood A.M. Wood is offline

Default Home Depot - what a bunch of maroons

J. Clarke wrote:
that take those same sleeve sizes.

Since you clearly have nothing to offer except a dig at a couple of
products that you clearly have never used and likely never even _seen_, I
am curious as to why you posted a response at all.

By the way, if that sander is any example, then Ridgid products are hardly
"garbage".

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong. I've owned products from both of
the manufacturers and have encountered the specific problem I cited. I
also own (note the tense has changed from past to present) products
from other manufacturers. They are not garbage and accept common sized
fittings and tools.

Don't shoot the messenger pal. The stuff comming out of chaiwan ain't
that great AND it's killing american jobs to boot. That's a lose lose
in my book. Not sure why all you folks spend so much time cheering on
what is inevitably your own economic demise. That's foolish in my book

A.M. Wood