Proctologically Violated©®

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

--
"tonyp" wrote in message

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote

Don't know how much mud Kerry ate in vietnam, but about a

year
ago he was defending hisself against Lt. Calley-type massacre charges.
Apparently he defended himself purdy well.

You're purdy confused there, bubba.
Bob Kerrey, of Nebraska, is the fella yer tryin to **** on.

Awwww, sheeeeiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, I gotsta watch more TV, take notes, 'n' wear glasses!!!
I feel so bad, now ahma haveta vote for Kerry! Even tho he
sounds like a real ****head.
Looks like I PeeVeed myself on this one.
Dudn't really matter, tho. Politicians are such assholes,
dudn't matter iffin you mix up the names. But still.... So why doesn't Bob
Kerrey run against John Kerry????
Hey, I just refinanced my house, and the goddamm mortgage
people didn't get EITHER of our names right. I told him a hundred times:
Two "Ls" in "Proctologically", ONE L in "Violated". Get it right, willya?
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

-- TP