Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

I believe calling the situation in Iraq "sucessful" would be a bit of a
stretch. The initial assult was impressively successful but it was done
with a military left to Bush by Clinton administration.

One thing I will say for lawyers. They lie a whole lot better than the
Dubya does.

Bray Haven wrote:

PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.

You forgot a couple:
Currently commander in chief & presided over the most successful military
campaign in history. In civillian life I was a businessman, not a lawyer. PS:
I hate lawyers. GWB
THat last one gets my vote ).
Greg Sefton

--