Artemia Salina

Default Potential Relay for phase converter

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:03:52 +0000, Peter H. wrote:

Grainger is just as easy, if not easier, to do business with, as McM-C. YMMV,
of course.

Unless things have changed in the past two years Grainger will not sell to
anyone unless they have a tax number (i.e. must be buying for a registered
business). I know this from personal experience.

McMaster-Carr, Enco, MSC, etc. on the other hand make no such distinctions.

--
"Please God, help me cleanse the computer of viruses and evil photographs
that disturb and ruin my work ..., so that I shall be able to cleanse