Posted to alt.home.repair
Evo Evo is offline

Default Installing Bead Board Panels

DerbyDad03 wrote:

Could you install the top trim first and the corner bead last? The top
of the corner bead would touch the bottom of the top trim. If the top
trim is shaped such that the top of the corner bead is exposed, sand a
bevel or roudover on the top of the corner bead so it ends up as the
same thickness as the bottom of the top trim.

And remember: caulk is our friend! If you are going to be painting the
bead board, filling any gaps with paintable caulk will really improve
the look and hide any imperfections.

Although you didn't ask, I'm assumng you are planning to miter the top
trim at 45 degress for a finished look at the inside and outside
corners.

love to see that picture if he didnt miter LOL

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"