Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] marslee@hotmail.com is offline

Default hear radio broadcast on the phone???interfere modem.

I have problem with one of the phone jack on the wall, sometimes i hear
some kind of
radio broadcast on the phone. Even though it's very faint, it interfere
with the the
dial up modem, and cause the connection to stop.
I replace the old jack,but it doesn't solve it.

Another jack on the same line does not have this problem, but the jack
is too far away from
my computer.
I don't even has a radio or walkman or TV in the apartment, so i don't
know how the radio
broadcast got into the phone line.

Any suggestion of how to elimnate the interfernce from the radio?