Posted to sci.engr.lighting,uk.d-i-y
Clive Mitchell Clive Mitchell is offline

Default Y adaptor for 2 bulbs in celing pendant lampholder?

In message , John
writes
Is it possible to get a "Y" adapter which plugs into the existing
lampsocket and then allows me to plug in two CFLs?

Never seen anything like that. Why not just change the fitting to a
multiple lamp holder that you like?

Look! I just made my own and you can plug kettles and washing machines
in too. I didn't know what to do with the green wire so I stuck it up
the hole and it went bang so I pulled it out again. I don't think it's
needed because everything works OK but the kettle makes me feel all
tingly when I pick it up.

http://www.emanator.demon.co.uk/sockets.jpg

--
Betty Fudgepacker.