Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Which powered wheel tile cutter?

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:17:53 +0000, David WE Roberts wrote:

Hi,

trawled back through Goggle Groups a way but couldn't find this question
answered.

I gather that:

(1) Some people find the PlasPlugs plastic tile cutters a bit flexible.
(2) Steel tile cutters tend to rust.

So is it best to go for a more expensive PlasPlugs model, or are there
better alternatives?

Screwfix shows the Erbauer at £44.99 or the Rexon at £59.99.

Alternatively (if I can find anywhere with one in stock) B&Q do the
PlasPlugs Pro Tiler Plus for £39.99.

Anyone have experience of these models, and can give me some feedback?

TIA

Dave R

Can't see the Rexon on the Screwfix site...not at that price anyway although
there are more expensive models ..There is also the Titan at £29.99 which looks
similar to the one I bought a couple of years ago and it is showing signs of
rust .

Toolstation.com have the Rexon at £59.61

57413 Rexon TC1150AL Tile Cutter 230V £59.61

Stuart