Posted to alt.home.repair
Jesse Jesse is offline

Default Time capsules

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:13:10 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

"Eigenvector" wrote in message
I had a bad day a week ago. Putting up the drywall in the basement and
stairway I lost my tape measure. Near as I can tell I sealed it in the
wall somewhere, probably with a few other things as well. At the time I
had just finished installing 4x8 panels by hand above the stairwell and I
wasn't about to remove them to look for the lost measure. Heck I could
barely lift my arms, so I resigned myself to buying another one.

That bites, but the next person who buys my house will uncover a real time
capsule of construction equipment.

Let me guess. It was your favorite tape as well right? I hate when that
happens!

I recall doing some rewirind on interior walls one time and found
every cavity stuffed with drywall cuttoffs. Better than a trip to the
dump. A bit of bad language on that job. jesse