Ed Huntress

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"Spehro Pefhany " Spehro Pefhany wrote
in message ...

Have you been watching Lou Dobbs' series on CNN? Last night he
featured the pres (Tillman?) of a small mold shop that has just laid
off a bunch of tool and die makers...

The whole left wing/populist/protectionist appeal of his series seems
quite unfair to Bush and to big business (his corporate blacklist,
especially) as the information is often provided in a misleading
manner, but I can see that it could hurt Bush in November.

I haven't followed it recently. When he was getting started on the trade
issues a couple of people who know him (you may see Alan Tonelson on Dobb's
show from time to time; he and I share notes) tried to get me hooked up with
CNN on the series. But I watched a couple and thought it was a little too
shallow to get involved with. That's TV, I guess.

Ed Huntress