Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Time capsules

"Eigenvector" wrote in
:

I had a bad day a week ago. Putting up the drywall in the basement
and stairway I lost my tape measure. Near as I can tell I sealed it
in the wall somewhere, probably with a few other things as well. At
the time I had just finished installing 4x8 panels by hand above the
stairwell and I wasn't about to remove them to look for the lost
measure. Heck I could barely lift my arms, so I resigned myself to
buying another one.

That bites, but the next person who buys my house will uncover a real
time capsule of construction equipment.

If anyone finds my side cutters, I think I have your prybar.