Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

Default low water pressure

More than likely you have horrible calcium buildup in your 1/2 in
water supply lines.
You will have to cut out and 'patch' one of these lines to see just
how much damage has been done by the years of buildup.

The toilet drain is a completely different problem. Have a plumber
pull the toilet and examine the problem.

On 9 Dec 2006 15:58:42 -0800, "zouriel" wrote:

I just bought a house built in 1969. The water pressure in the
bathrooms are horrible. From water coming from spouts to water from
showerhead. I also notice the water from the toilets dump slowly and
there are times when you have to flush twice. The house is a one level
ranch with a full basement. The hot water heater is in the basement.
Any ideas or help on what i can do to increase water pressure would be
a great help thanks.