Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] build_products@hotmail.com is offline

Default Roofing Contractors

Tom The Great wrote:
On 4 Dec 2006 17:18:00 -0800, wrote:

Are roofing contractors becoming more easily available in the northeast
with the downturn in housing, or are they as hard to get as a year ago?

IMHO: When you look through the media hype, you don't see much
non-new construction going on. So if you want a tradesperson, you
might have to wait. This gives you time to get references, and
estimates.

good luck,

tom @
www.mesothelioma-poll.com

Hi tom,

thanks for your response.

just wanted to confirm that you mean that I will still have trouble
getting a contractor for a roofing repair job. does that mean that it
is business as usual for these guys. Apart from my interest in getting
a repair job done, I am also an investor, and am curious how the
current downturn is impacting the roofing industry.