Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Jack is offline

Default Depressions in rugs from furniture?

Jethro wrote:
When I move or remove furniture, depressions in the rugs are left
behind from the leg ends. They look ugly. Any way to remove them?

Thanks

Jethro

Yes there is a product on the market for that purpose. It is called
"DimpleDocter" and is
made by-- Simtec Company of 28Government Road, Irwin, Pa. 15642-8887.
I have
one but have never used it so can't say how well it does the job. They
have a website,
It is ezmoves.com . It is a 1/8" steel rod sharpen to a point
with about a 30° bend
In the rod. Then the end is bent back to make a hand hold and then
covered with a plastic
sheath for a grip. It is not for use on glued down carpet , so the
directions state.
For futher info you may email me using subject title -carpet tool.