Harold Burton

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
news:TGFUb.30249$u_6.30244@lakeread04...
It is interesting how the Carl Rove publicity mill has started churning
out all sorts of nasty rumors about Kerry and then when a former fellow
National Guard member admits that Bush missed a bunch of Guard meetings
claims it is a scurrilous attack on the president.

I think this is going to be one of the nastiest presidential campaigns
in history and 99% of the mud will be coming directly form Carl Roves

anus.

--
Glenn Ashmore

Don't need anyone churning out anything on Kerry. The fact that he's Liberal
Left enough to make Teddy Kennedy look like a moderate is enough for me.
Actually that may be stretching it a mite, but he could be 15 points to
Teddys
right and still be too far Left for me. Guess I'm too southern,
(southwestern ?)
I won't go east of the Big Muddy and southern Oklahoma is about as far
north as I'm likely to go.

HWB