Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default Find the correct wire size for a load or the load for a selected wire size

oups.com...
I have seen a few of your posters over at alt.engineering.electrical
asking questions about sizing conductors. I have written two very
useful 2005 NEC compliant web page calculators that do what you are
looking for and they are out of the beta stage and in the alpha stage.
In other words, known bugs are fixed. It has taken me about 10 years
on and off and about 2000 hours to write these programs. I am a
licensed electrician in two states and a licensed electrical
administrator in the state of Alaska and have a degree in Mathematics.
The programs are free to use.
The programs are at:
http://www.electrician2.com/calculat...cpd_ver_1.html
http://www.electrician2.com/calculat..._1_reverse.htm

At first glance it looks like a good job. Thanks